Sunday, July 15, 2007

A Message From The Cat



Pssst! Looks like Mom left the computer on while she and Raven went for a walk. Raven, Raven, Raven! Seems like she's in a lot of posts. Well please allow me to introduce myself-I'm Jeter, the family cat.
Yes that's Jeter, she named me after the NY Yankees shortstop. And frankly, I find it a bit embarrassing because lately they are as stinky as my litterbox! (Mom doesn't clean it very often-PU!)

And speaking of embarrassing, how do you like that picture she took of me? Not exactly my best angle. Boy, just wait until I get my paws that digital camera-I'm going to get even and trust me, it will not be pretty!

I'm still trying to master using this mouse thing attached to the computer, it's not easy. And speaking of mice, I noticed Mom never told you about the one I caught a few months back. Now that's what I'm talking about-Raven chews a shoe and Mom posts about it. I catch a mouse and she says nothing-I guess it wasn't blog-worthy enough!

Well, I think I hear them coming inside, gotta run! But don't worry-you'll be hearing from me again soon.

And Mom if you read this-pleeeeease clean my litterbox!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Lynne, I so luv this post from 'jeter' and a talented cat is too.

Naughty mum - clean the litter tray - please!!

Don't blame you for not writing about the mouse - yuk!!

Helped brighten my Monday blues!!

Peter

Kelli said...

Hi Jeter, it's so nice to meet you. ;0) You are such a handsome kitty!

Kelli

Lynne said...

Jeter is pleased that you enjoyed his post, Peter (hey your names rhyme!) He is watching me as I type this and meowing-I think he may want to write another!

Lynne said...

Why thank you Kelli, I think you and Fern are very cute.

Love Jeter