Sunday, July 1, 2007

A Magical Place

Midsummer Eve by Edward Robert Hughes


Discovered a most enchanting blog, but sadly it's author has recently passed away. I'm hoping her family doesn't delete it just yet, because I still have a lot of reading to do, and it's such a lovely blog it would be a shame for it to vanish forever. When I visit this blog, I feel like I'm in the English countyside.

So I urge you to pay a visit to Daisy Lupin's blog Cats in the kitchen flora in the garden. I'm sure you will agree-it is a most enchanting place.

3 comments:

... said...

i love the picture you posted with this entry. it is a magical picture. thanks for the link to this other blog. i read a few entries and will try to get back to it in the next few days.

have a great week.

Lynne said...

Thank you Diana.
You have a great week also.

Anonymous said...

This picture is so appealing and captivating - mystique beauty.

How sad of the author - and yet may her beautiful blog remain a treasure to us all.

Peter