Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Want Some Cheese With That Whine?

No Whining


Is there really something called spring fever because I think I may very well have it! Hubby was sick all last week and now its my turn. I can barely keep my eyes open as I type this. It's so beautiful outside but I'm too exhausted to enjoy the lovely spring evening. And my head is POUNDING! Well, enough of my little "pity party". Need to get some rest and hopefully will return to so-called "normal" self soon. God bless you all.
And I apologize for all the whining-now could someone please pass the cheese?

1 comment:

Portrait of Peter said...

You 'whine' as much as you want Lynne.

Believe me - when I feel ill - I advertise to all (see one of my oldie posts)!!!

One needs sympathy - and you have got it!!

Take Care and plenty of rest is my prescription.