Friday, May 11, 2007

Show and Tell

Kelli is hosting a Show and Tell Friday. If you want to join in the fun, visit Kelli's blog to leave a link to your post.

For my show and tell this week, I would like to introduce you to my cat, Jeter and my dog, Raven. As you can see they are good friends and they also share a birthday. Jeter is eight and he is named after the NY Yankees shortstop, Derek Jeter although he is built more like Babe Ruth. Raven is eleven and we named her that because she reminded us of a little blackbird when she was a puppy.




Here they are spying on "Daddy" while he is in the kitchen. I know those two are planning some kind of scheme!


And in this last picture, well how does one explain THIS?



Hope you enjoyed these pictures of my "fur babies". Thanks for visiting.

7 comments:

Trella said...

Wow! They look like great friends. I love all the picture of them, too cute.

Sharon said...

LOL! I loved your pictures! I bet they are a lot of fun to have around.

my4kids said...

Popped over from Peters site your pets our great! I love the one with them watching your hubby in the kitchen.

Susan said...

That last picture is precious.

Kelli said...

Awww...they are such sweet friends! I love the picture of them looking into the kitchen...too cute!!
Kelli

Janice said...

Oh, how SWEET! I love animal photos and the special stories that go along with them! Your two have a very special kind of friendship for sure!

Portrait of Peter said...

I luv Dobermans - and those photo's are just so wonderful - especially at the kitchen - without doubt scheming!!

Thanks for sharing with us.