Friday, May 25, 2007

Show and Tell

Kelli is hosting a Show and Tell Friday. If you want to join the fun, visit Kelli's blog to leave a link to your post.



My Show and Tell for this week is a vintage child's potty. I found it in an antique store and thought it was too cute too pass up. I'm not sure how old it is-it has "made in Czechoslovakia" printed on the bottom. I just love the little girl and the long ears on the dog.

I have it displayed on a shelf in our bathroom. It holds a few grooming items like a comb and nail clippers. But don't worry-I cleaned it first!

Thanks for hosting the "Show and Tell" Kelli!

8 comments:

Carole Burant said...

I love it!! The only vintage potties I've seen are the white enamel ones...this one is so cute! Never thought I'd be saying that about a potty! lol xo

Kelli said...

Too cute!! The picture is darling!
Keli

Kelli said...

Too cute!! The picture is darling!
Keli

Susan said...

It is so cute. I can see why you like it and it's great that you are using it for something neat.
Susan

Unknown said...

That is about the cutest thing I have seen in forever! I love it. Thank you so much for showing this. You have fun decorating flair!

And thanks for stopping by my place.

Beccy said...

That is gorgeous, if only potties were like that now, much prettier that the plastic ones.

Portrait of Peter said...

Now that brings back fond memories Lynne.

I luv the artistic painting - a treasured item and just proves what one can find.

Well done.

Myrna said...

How cute! You have repurposed it perfectly!