Thursday, December 27, 2007

Well another Christmas has come and gone. We had a nice one. Spent Christmas Eve at my Dad's home and Christmas Day at ours. Did a little baking during the day on Christmas Eve. Made this gingerbread tree and some Italian anise cookies:



And also M&M cookies and some gingerbread men and trees:



Now I'm just trying to get caught up on things like laundry, cleaning, and other fun activities. Seems I get this "urge to purge" every year around this time and I just start tossing lots of stuff. I spent a good part of yesteday sorting through papers and clothing and I barely made a dent in the clutter. I really need to keep on top of it better. I guess it's time to pay Fly Lady a visit.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas week with family and friends.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas! The cookie tree is so pretty. I always get the urge to get rid of a bunch of stuff this time of year too!
Hugs,
Kelli

... said...

i totally understand the feeling you have to need to purge - to clean out things. i'm the same way. all of a sudden i'm feeling like so many areas need to be cleaned out and a lot of stuff thrown away. think i'll be workng on that once my company leaves.

glad you had a nice Christmas.