Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Only One More Week!!



Just finished scribbling writing our Christmas cards, hopefully they will all reach their destinations on time. Finally got the tree up and decorated, will take some photos before the kitty cat has his way with it.

Well I officially joined the 50 and over club yesterday-in other words, I had a colonoscopy. Yikes!!! Actually the procedure itself is nothing-but the preparation the day before-well I'll spare you the details. I think you know what I mean.

Still have a little shopping to do and some wrapping and baking. And cleaning!!! So it will probably be just a few quickie posts for the next few days. Hope you're all enjoying the season.

2 comments:

... said...

i've heard the same thing. that day before is no picnic. i bet you're glad it's over.

i'm have felt better the last couple of days and i actually got all my packages mailed today. it feels good to be somewhat on top of things. hope you're feeling that way, too.

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Hmmm, haven't had the luxury (lol) of a colonoscopy, but both my parents have, and it doesn't seem the nicest thing to prepare for or have done !!
I am actually under control for Christmas ... cards posted (except overseas ones, ran out of time, tree up, house decorated, all presents bought (except one, which I will get in the morning), and 90% are wrapped ... yaaayyyyy !!

Anyway, just dropping by to say HI, and to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.
Hope to have more time for blogging next year.
Take care, Meow