Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My "Festive" Holiday Table...



I just want to let Diana at Sunshine On My Shoulders know that she is not the only one with a messy table. In fact, both my dining room and master bedroom have been declared major disaster areas! Can you believe that I actually wrote out my Christmas cards on this very table last night?

Now to answer her question-"Where do you eat?" Well tonight we dined on snack tables in the living room. Who knows-we just may be eating Christmas dinner alfresco (outdoors) if I don't clean this mess up soon!

Carlos insisted I put that empty wine bottle on the table when I told him why I was taking this picture, but all that other stuff, including Santa, was just as you see it. I hope we don't get any surprise visitors.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Too funny! I see your Gingerbread cleaner there on the table, isn't it wonderful?

Kelli

... said...

i like the empty wine bottle - nice touch :]

thanks for making me feel better for having so much clutter around. and i know what you mean about surprise visitors. i would be embarassed if someone stopped by.