Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Time's Running Out.....

Only one more week till Halloween! My friend sent me these pictures. Thinking of dressing up your pet next Wednesday? Well here's a few ideas to inspire you:

You can always go with a traditional spooky look:



My cat would NEVER go for this:



How about something "fresh and fruity:



And who could resist this handsome knight:



Of course, any Star Wars character is always a winner:





And if you're on a tight budget, you can always make do with these creative homemade costumes:




(I think I saw those last two robbing a local pet shop recently)

6 comments:

... said...

these are a crack up! i never felt a need to dress up my dog. but he's a big dog. maybe it's just a small dog thing. maybe not =]

Anonymous said...

:lol: They are just too funny - absolutely amazing :lol:

Perhaps your Raven can go as 'Princess of the Night' - if she stays awake + and her owner too...

Anonymous said...

Oh my god! Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee :-P

Steffi said...

That´s too funny!really funny pictures,Lynne!Have a nice weekend!

Hannah said...

awww!so cute!

Anonymous said...

Pretty cute. Our kids have dressed up the cats and they just sit there and won't move and have that look in their eyes like the one in the photo.
(I came over from philosophyoflife)