Monday, October 22, 2007

More of Him Monday



Diana at Sunshine On My Shoulders is hosting More of Him Monday. Please visit her blog if you would like to share something or read others' inspirational posts.

I really miss having joy in my life. It does come and go, but I just don't have that zest for life that I once had.

I know He is here with me and I do trust in Him. But there's a lot of uncertainty about what the future holds for me right now, and I really don't like this feeling.

But I know that unlike myself, God sees the big picture and has a plan for me, so I am excited about that.

I listen to Him in my heart and He tells me to be patient and not to worry.

I know He wants me to be happy here.

And He really has blessed me in so many ways and that's what I need to focus on.

And be thankful for.

4 comments:

... said...

oh, lynne... i know exactly how you feel. i, too, have an uncertain future and it scares me and makes me uneasy. i've been wondering if this issue is related to my dry spell.

i will praying for you and your current feelings. thank you for sharing today.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes we all feel in a similar frame and allowing the presence to be with us - is the comfort and guidance - we all so desperately need.

Susan said...

Just now getting time to drop in and read your More of Him Monday.

Oh yes, lynne, He has a great BIG, perfect plan for us, whether it is always in view for us at the moment or not. I pray the Joy of the Lord for you!!!!!
Susan

Lynne said...

Thanks Diana, Peter, and Susan for your kind words and prayers.

The "Serenity Prayer" keeps playing over and over in my head and it is helping me a lot.