Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Baseball Withdrawl

Yankees - 2004 Logo & Cap

Well, looks like the season is over for my NY Yankees. Now I'm trying to remember just what I did in my spare time before baseball season. Wait a minute-I believe I'm doing it right now-blogging!

Feels kind of funny not seeing my boys of summer after watching them several times a week for the past six months or so. And I was hoping to add some upgrades to my Yankee wardrobe. Like a new World Series T-shirt and cap. On the other hand, I bet there are some major markdowns on all things Yankee at my local sporting goods stores. Have to check that out.

We are getting some thunder storms here-kind of unusual for October. So I'm going to say goodnight and hope everyone has a great week.

3 comments:

... said...

sorry about your yankees. i'll pick up the world series stuff for you =]

Lynne said...

Well thank you Diana. I'd rather see the Rockies win instead of Cleveland or Boston.

Anonymous said...

At least you have your priorities right....

Unlike me .....

A great way to pass the time and be creative in the process.