Saturday, April 14, 2007

Personal Trainers

Yay!!! I went to my Weight Watchers meeting this morning and I lost 1.6 pounds this week. A total of 12 pounds since I went back about 2 1/2 months ago. I was ready to give up because that scale wouldn't budge for the longest time. And that's pretty much my fault-my willpower stinks!! Just look at the recipes I have posted so far on my blog: cake and cookies! What a bad, bad, bad, dieter I am! Well, I've been praying for help with this, since I really need to lose about 40 more pounds to be at a healthy weight. I've asked the Lord to guide me in making better food choices and help me resist all those tempting goodies that come my way. And so far it's working out pretty well. I couldn't ask for a better personal trainer!
Now all I need is for Spring weather to come to NJ so I can spend more time outdoors with my other personal trainer. She's slim and trim, full of energy, and she's nudging me to get away from the computer and get out there and walk. And she means business! I guess I'd better get going! Oh, and here's her picture:

I have no idea what that thing is hanging out of her mouth-I dont remember it being there when I took the picture. Silly doggie! Oh by the way-her name is Raven.
Also, I was wondering if you ladies can reccomend any scripture passages that may be helpful with my weight loss journey. I need all the help I can get!

No comments: