Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Easter Memories


I came across this photo a few weeks ago while working on a scrapbook for my sister JoEllen's (that's her on the left) 50th birthday. That dapper lttle guy is my brother George and the fashionable young miss on the right is yours truly. I think this may be Easter 1960 or 1961. Every year my Mom and Nana would take us to the local Robert Hall's to find the perfect outfits to show us off in church on Easter Sunday. And don't you just love our Easter bonnets? It gets better-I remember wearing a bright tangerine knit suit with fishnet stockings and white go-go boots in the late 60's for Easter one year. Fortunately, no pics of that stunning ensemble exist! How about you-do you have any memories or better yet, pictures of yourselves in your Easter finery when you were young?

No comments: