Friday, June 1, 2007

Show and Tell

Kelli is hosting a Show and Tell Friday. If you would like to join the fun, visit Kelli's blog and leave a link to your post.




My show and tell for this week is this little tea set I found at an antique mall in Pennsylvania. I'm not sure how old it is, but I thought it was the sweetest thing. It brings back fond memories of those little tea parties I would have with my best friend and our dolls. Anyone for a spot of tea?
Thanks Kelli for hosting the Show and Tell.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet. Thanks for sharing. From Southern Cali the land of Mi casa es su casa...Blessings!

Myrna said...

I love it! If I had seen it I would have bought it. too! Thank you for sharing your tea set.

Susan said...

Very cute little tea set.
Susan

LBP said...

Now thats about the cutest tea set I have ever seen! So unusual.

Thanks for sharing.

Linda

Lyndy said...

Oh I love it...too cute.

Have a blessed weekend.

Lyndy

Kelli said...

Oh, that is the sweetest thing!! I wonder how many little girls played tea party with it. :0) I would love to have a cup of tea with you!
Kelli

Portrait of Peter said...

Lynne, the tea set is so wonderful and a joy to keep always.

Steffi said...

Wonderful tea set with strawberries!I love strawberries too.
Peter (Portraitof Peter)told me about your beautiful blog!And that´s true!Your blog is really nice!

Have a nice weekend!

Portrait of Peter said...

Lynne,

You have to pop over to 'Steffi' - and see her matching outfit - scroll down the page to see the photos.

Jenn4Him said...

That is sweet! Thanks for sharing.