Friday, November 9, 2007

Show and Tell



It's Show and Tell Friday. If you have something you would like to share, please visit Kelli's blog and leave a link to your post.

I know I "show and telled" this Autumn Fire sedum in September, but I wanted to show you what it looks like now in its fall finery. The blooms have gradually darkened to a deep burgundy, eventually they will turn brown. The flash did go off when I took the picture, so the color looks a bit washed out.



Here's a close-up:


And this is how it looked in September:



Thank you for looking at my Show and Tell and thank you, Kelli for hosting.

6 comments:

Mommy said...

It's beautiful, and I don't remember seeing it in September. Thanks for sharing. :)

Quinne said...

Hi Lynne :) What a pretty plant! The colors are glorious. Blessings, Q

Susie said...

Love the colors. So different from the usual autumn colors that are being posted everywhere!

Kimmie said...

Hi Lynne;

Pretty sedum...such a nice plant when all the other plants seem to have called it quits for the season.

thanks for sharing your bit of the garden!

;-)
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Susan said...

Interesting how the colors deepen. I think there is probably a spiritual lesson in that!!!!
Susan

Steffi said...

Nice remember to a important day!