Sunday, November 25, 2007

I've Been Tagged!!!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more
I've been tagged by both Karen and Diana for this meme. Here are the rules:

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

And here are my random facts:

1. I was born with an extra thumb on my right hand which my mother had the doctor remove when I was about three months old. My father, however, did not want it removed and was hoping that I would someday join the circus (thanks Dad!!)

2. I am left-handed.

3. I am the oldest of five children (I have three sisters and one brother). We all grew up in a cozy Cape Cod style home with one bathroom and one television and LOTS of pets! It was a little crowded and crazy at times, but I can never say that it was boring!

4. I love the Beatles and was so crazy about George that I attended three of his solo concerts in one week.

5. I love New York City, especially this time of year. I have spent my entire life living 30 miles or less from the Big Apple and it really is my favorite place in the world. There is so much to see and do there, you can spend an entire day just exploring one city block!

6. I am addicted to Heinz Ketchup and go through bottles of the stuff!

7. In college I studied art and nursing and have degrees in both, but I'm currently employed in an unrelated field. I do miss nursing and am hoping to re-enter the profession soon.

I'm not going to tag anyone since I've noticed that most of the blogs I visit have already been tagged. But I do hope anyone who sees this will play along, I find these kinds of posts are fun ways to get to know each other.

Here's a bonus random fact about me-I live in a crazy city! As I was writing this post, I heard some commotion outside and saw the police chasing some people through my neighbor's yard. Carlos is outside with his flashlight checking our yard and basement as I type this. There's never a dull moment around here!

3 comments:

... said...

yikes! hope you guys are okay there.

thanks for taking my tag and giving us some interesting facts. what kind of art is your area of interest? did you ever have a job where you used your art skills?

Lynne said...

I studied both graghic arts and fine art, also photography. Pretty much of what I learned is now obsolete. I never had a real job using my skills except for a temporary job at a print shop and few free lance projects here and there. Sometimes I think about taking some art classes at night, I do miss it!

Changes in the wind said...

This tag has been one of the most beneficial in my opinion. I have truly enjoyed the insight into the people whose blogs I read. Thanks for participating