Friday, September 14, 2007

Show and Tell



Kelli at There is No Place Like Home is hosting a Show and Tell Friday. If you would like to join in the fun, please visit Kelli's blog and add a link to your post.

My show and tell for this week is this carved wooden cross. My father found this years ago at a yard sale and bought it for my mother and she eventually passed it on to me. It really does have a lot of nice details-you can probably see them better by clicking on the photo. It did come out a little too dark.
I have no idea how old this is. It has the initials ES on the back and that's it. It's about a foot long and 9 inches wide and it hangs above the door in our master bedroom.



I really need to learn how to take better indoor pictures!
Thank you for looking at my Show and Tell and thank you Kelli for hosting.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Very detailed and beautiful cross.
Susan

... said...

what a cool cross. i enlarged the picture to really look at all the detail. it's really incredible and very beautiful. thanks for sharing.

Kelli said...

So much detail work! What a lovely treasure!
Kelli