Sunday, August 5, 2007

A Little time Out...

I need to take a little blogging break as I've gotten a bit behind on things from both the high temps here and I have been spending a bit too much time on the computer. I do work full time and things are beginning to look a bit shabby around here!

I need to do a lot of this:


Friday, Teddy Bears Cleaning House


And some of this:

Little Girl Washes Her Doll's Clothes in Sunlight Soap by Lawson Wood


And who knows-if this heat wave comes to an end, I may even spend some time in here:

Kitchen of the Future


Plus both hubby and pets are feeling a bit neglected.

I also have lots of reading to catch up on and a pile of papers (bills!) to attack.
See you all soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fully understand. I see you are in the 'doghouse'!!

We all need a break from blogging from time to time to catch up.

Take care

Peter

Lynne said...

All I can say is "woof"! That's it-I'm outta here-time for walkies!

Steffi said...

Yes,I understand you too.I hope you enjoy your time without your blog!But I hope you will be soon back!

Greetings,Steffi

Kelli said...

I understand! Have a wonderful time away!
Kelli

Trudi said...

Enjoy your break and come back when you can. Thanks for visiting my blog.