Monday, August 20, 2007

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

I feel like I've been such a naughty blogger not posting for a few days :o(. I've been pretty busy lately both at home and my job and by the time I get around to using the computer it's almost beddy-bye time and I'm so sleepy. I attempt to leave comments at your blogs and I usually end up mis-spelling words or hitting the wrong key and deleting everything. I have a lot of catching up to do both in my home and cyberspace, but I just want you all to know I'm still around and appreciate all your kind comments.



I've also started reading this book, The Sunny Side, Short Stories and Poems for Proper Grown-Ups. It's by A.A. Milne (yes the Winnie the Pooh author) and it sounded like an interesting read. When I'm finshed reading it, probably about ten years from now, I'll give you all a little review. The print is also adult friendly, larger than normal, which is right up my alley.
Well my eyelids are getting heavy and I'm starting to babble so I'm gonna go while I'm still somewhat alert or I just may accidently delete my entire blog. Good night and God bless you all.

2 comments:

Janet said...

You should never feel obligated to post anything on your blog. I have a "Blogging Without Obligation" button on my blog. Feel free to take it for yours.

We all have times when we aren't able to do it all. Everyone will still be here when you have time to come back. Take care of yourself and get some rest.

Kelli said...

We all go through busy seaons, Lynne! Take the time to rest and enjoy the last of the summer!

Hugs,
Kelli