Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Yammer Yammer Yammer!!!

I'm back -for a little bit anyway. Had some upgrading and downloading to do on the computer and also lots of downsizing to do at home. Need to do some painting here, the bedrooms need it so badly. Found this pretty light blue called "Vintage Map" in the Martha Stewart collection at Lowes for the master bedroom (no that bottom photo is NOT our home-far from it!) Anyway, there's still a lot of preparation that needs to be done, so I'll be spending a lot of time with that in the coming weeks. We have a three day weekend coming up and I'm actually hoping for bad weather, so I won't be tempted to sneak out of here to avoid what needs to be done. I'm sooo bad sometimes.





The actual shade is a bit darker than the above picture.

I have a gut feeling that 2008 is going to bring many changes to Carlos and I. We may lose our jobs soon and if that happens, we will probably sell our home and move to another state. I'm also working some extra hours so I can pay off our debt and squander away what's left. Anyway, I do have a positive feeling about all this, because I know God will lead us in the right direction. Meanwhile, I'm praying and working my butt off, and making the most of my medical benefits while I still have them!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

I will pray for you and your family, you have a positive attitude and are right, God will lead you to the right place!
(((hugs)))
Kelli

Changes in the wind said...

"All things work for the good of those who love him".....the hard part is trusting it.......
You are doing a great job getting things in order and doing all you can and being patient!

... said...

how fun. not the actual painting part (unless you like that kind of stuff), but changing the decor, organizing, etc. i need to paint our spare bedroom but am going to wait until some warmer weather comes through.

i know you're busy, but when you get a chance, head over to my place. i have something for you.

Lynne said...

Thanks for your comments and prayers. I haven't been here for a few days. Your prayers and kind words mean so much!