Saturday, January 5, 2008

Show and Tell Saturday Friday

Show and Tell

Whoops!!! Looks like I'm a little late for this week's (or SUPER early for next week's) Show and Tell Friday. Kelli from There Is No Place Like Home is our lovely hostess, so if you would like to join us, please visit her blog.

My Show and Tell for this week is my 50 state quarter collection. (I'm guessing most of you have a collection of these also.)



I know this photo is quite distorted, but if you look closely, you'll notice it's almost complete-only five more spots to fill! The time has sure gone by quickly. I think my favorite one so far is Kentucky. Or that cute one with the cow from Wisconsin. Anyway, I'm looking forward to completing this collection in the coming year.

Thank you for looking at my show and tell and thank you, Kelli for hosting.

7 comments:

... said...

how cool. we started one for each of our kids but didn't keep up with them. kids had no patience and ended up spending their quarters :/

Hootin Anni said...

Hi!! It's great meeting you. [I just added you to the Over 50 Bloggers blog roll --you may have to refresh your blog to see your url added!]

I'm collecting the quarters too. I still need 2007's Utah!! What the heck happened? Do you have that one yet?

Y'know? I really haven't chosen a 'favorite'...guess I'm gonna have to go and check 'em now. I love how you have them displayed!!!!

Hope sometime, you can drop by for a visit. I'll surely be back!!

Rose of Sharon said...

That is so awesome! I have heard of a lot of people starting the collection, but you are the first that I have heard has really stuck with it! Now I am curious what Kentucky looks like, so I am going to go Google it and take a peek.

Happy New year! Sharon

Changes in the wind said...

Congratulations on having the competed set...awesome.

Jada said...

I have one just like that! Except mine is not that full. I must be waaaay behind! I was thinking of that a few days ago - that I need to catch up on adding the quarters. I have the quarters somewhere - just need to put them on the map and in the book. Thanks for the reminder!
~Jada

Donna Gotlib said...

I don't have one. It was fun to see yours. Thank you for sharing.
-cookie

Kelli said...

What a fun collection! Grace collects them but doesn't have the frame yet.
Hugs,
Kelli