Sunday, February 10, 2008

I'm Still Here!



Boy, I sure have been away for awhile! Both my computer and my blog are collecting dust. I'm still trying to adjust to some new routines in my life, nothing major, just a lot of little changes happening all at once. I used to think of myself as a pretty flexible person, but as I have gotten older, I realize I'm pretty dependent on my routines. And when life calls for changes in them, I tend to panic a bit.

So that's where I'm at right now, trying to get my life organized (what else is new) and really focusing on what's important. I do miss blogging and intend to post more often, I seem to think about it a lot when I don't have access to a computer. And there have been many times when I'm here, staring at the monitor, and I can't think of a single thing to post!

So, thank you for stopping by, I hope to be visiting you all very soon, I really do miss my friends in blogland!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Hehe...that is such a cute sign, Lynne! We all go through busy seasons, we'll be here when you get back!
(((hugs)))
Kelli

... said...

i'm glad to hear you're okay. you've been missed, but like kelli said, we'll be here when you return. take care.