Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hello There Again!!!

Hey, Remember me? I used to post here almost daily, then weekly, monthly, and now seasonally it seems!! I'm going to attempt to do this blogging thing again on an almost regular basis. I'd pretty much had forgotten how to post it's been so long!

I've been trying to get into that holiday mood, we've really had to scale back this year like mostly everyone. This little book has helped me find my Christmas spirit:



I highly reccomend this book. I'm going to read it again. It's also available as an audiobook, perfect for listening to while sitting in those holiday traffic jams or while checking out Christmas lights in your area. It's also a nifty little Christmas gift.

Speaking of which, I am so NOT ready for Christmas!! I still have some shopping, cleaning, decorating, card writing, and cookie baking to do. but I'll try to be back here soon. But just in case you don't hear from me again until Easter-Have a Merry Christmas and A Blessed New Year!

1 comment:

... said...

merry Christmas lynne.

i knew there was a reason i kept you on my blog reader =) glad to hear from you again.

i picked up that book this year but i'll be honest... i haven't opened it... yet. i need some Christmas spirit so i'll plan to do that today.

welcome back!